From: Jim Phillips (jim_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Wed Feb 15 2012 - 10:24:11 CST

Hi Stefan,

By "the PSF builder" do you mean VMD's autopsf plugin or the psfgen module
that actually parses the topology files? (I can assure you psfgen knows
nothing about phosphates beyond what is in the topology files.)

If you can tell me precisely what you are doing (I'm not a biochemist) and
what the unwanted behavior is I can tell you why it is happening.

-Jim