From: R. Charbel Maroun (charbel.maroun_at_inserm.fr)
Date: Fri Feb 10 2012 - 09:25:21 CST

Hi VMDers,

Thanks to all for having taking the time to reply to the two (silly)
questions I asked. Conclusions :
     - can't write both, binary (coor) and ascii (pdb) coordinate
files with NAMD. Have to go through VMD or other for coor => pdb or
viceversa;
     - NAMD takes as input coordinates only pdb format files.

Cheers,

CMaroun