From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Wed Feb 01 2012 - 23:40:45 CST

Hi,
  If you simply load the files one after the other into the same molecule,
the two trajectories will be concatenated into a single trajectory in VMD.
Be sure that you use the "waitfor all" option on "mol new" and "mol addfile"
if you're doing it from the command line, or when using the GUI, tell it to
load the files all at once. That will cause things to load faster and
ensure that they are put in the right order if you are loading from
many, or multiple files.