From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Wed Jan 25 2012 - 14:29:39 CST

Hi,
  If anyone has some nice images they've made using the alpha
or beta versions of VMD 1.9.1, I'd love to use them for the
VMD 1.9.1 release page. I'm particularly interested in images
that use the new QuickSurf representation in interesting ways,
and images produced with Tachyon w/ ambient occlusion lighting
and other nice features.

If you've got an image or two you'd be willing to share,
please stamp it with your name and/or your lab's URL so it's clear
that your group made it. At the top of the Tachyon minitutorial page
there are a bunch of example images that people contributed for previous
VMD releases, which should give you an idea what I'm after:
  http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/vmd/minitutorials/tachyonao/

Thanks in advance!