From: jeela keel (jeela22_at_gmail.com)
Date: Mon Jan 23 2012 - 11:35:59 CST

Hi All,

I used a different dcd file that has less frames (only 263). This time it
gave same error but in the frame 262 before the last one.
 is it possible that my sections are causing the problem since the measure
command is using the selections? I am selecting the protein and the
water surrounding the protein.

ERROR) measure gofr: bad frame range given. max. allowed frame#: 262

Thank you

Jeela