From: Karel Berka (karel.berka_at_upol.cz)
Date: Wed Jan 11 2012 - 10:43:13 CST

Thanks,
I had to setup 3D settings in Nvidia for vmd explicitly (settings just
for 3D apps didnot worked) and it helped - so now I have stereo in
VMD. Yupeee

However, I have tried the same for pymol and it did not work. So if
anyone has any clue what to try in this direction, please let me know.

Nevertheless, thank you again John.

Best wishes
Karel Berka

On Tue, Jan 10, 2012 at 9:43 PM, John Stone <johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu> wrote:

> Hi,
>  Do you have quad-buffered stereo stereo fully enabled in the Windows drivers?
> This can sometimes cause the sort of problem you're describing.  You need
> to make sure you've picked a display resolution that supports 120Hz refresh
> rate and enable stereo for your normal windows desktop display.

My Nvidia driver shows 1920x1080 @120 Hz (display info in Acer monitor
is confirming it)

 Some of

--