From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Tue Jan 03 2012 - 10:06:38 CST

Sergio,
  Great. I suspected that this weird behavior of the Microsoft compiler
was the cause, sounds like my little changes to workaround that issue succeeded
in fixing your problem. Please let me know if you encounter this problem
again with any other plugins. It should be a rarely occuring issue since
most plugins contain more floating point code than just printf()/scanf()
floating point format strings.