From: Vlad Cojocaru (vlad.cojocaru_at_mpi-muenster.mpg.de)
Date: Wed Nov 30 2011 - 11:15:15 CST

Hi John,

Thanks a lot for this answer. I contacted the stride developers and they
seem to be aware that the compilation of the stride code on new linux
distributions leads to non-functional executable.
They will get back to me regarding the issue. The limits in stride.h do
not influence this ... I compiled previously with these limits (500) and
everything worked fine ...

In the meantime I am using the stride_LINUXAMD64 that comes with vmd 1.9
but this is not compiled with the increased limits ... As I need those
limits increased (200 should work just fine) for some systems, maybe it
would be nice if you could send me a new executable. You can also send
me the modified source but I think this will have the same problem on my
OS... But maybe for a trial wiould be nice

Thanks
Vlad