From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Fri Oct 28 2011 - 16:21:43 CDT

Hi,
  the "catdcd" file is the executable, you just run it. If you're having
trouble running the binary for some reason, let me know exactly what you're
doing and I can help. I assume however that your platform is actually
not really MACOSX (PowerPC), but that you should be running the
MACOSXX86 (x86 Intel mac) version.