From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Wed Oct 26 2011 - 21:43:49 CDT

Hi,
  Sorry for the delayed reply. It is possible to define an atom selection
based on the value of the voxel associated with the coordinate of each atom,
e.g. to select atoms that fall into the region of space occupied by a voxel
with a value greater than, less than, or within some range of voxel values.
I don't think this is really what you're after, but it's not entirely clear
to me what you're trying to compute from the decription you gave.