From: Joseph Bylund (joseph.bylund_at_gmail.com)
Date: Thu Oct 20 2011 - 20:13:59 CDT

What about 3 representations:
1) segname A
2) segname B
3) ((segname A) and within 2 of (segname B)) or ((segname B) and within
2 of (segname A))

where segname A and segname B are however you want to select your two
sets of atoms, a bunch of atoms are in both, but the bonds are
exclusively in one set, you might have to vary the distance cutoff slightly.
-Joe