From: Tim Travers (tstravers_at_gmail.com)
Date: Wed Sep 21 2011 - 23:57:14 CDT

Hi Tony,

If what you want to script is based on something you can do via the GUI
(like showing a protein in cartoon), you can turn on logging in the Tk
console with 'logfile console'. When you then perform a GUI action, the
corresponding command is output in the console, which you can then use to
write your customized scripts.

HTH,
Tim