From: JC Gumbart (gumbart_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Mon Sep 19 2011 - 01:56:14 CDT

I didn't test this, but it should be more or less correct.

package require psfgen

topology top_all27_prot.inp
#(something like this)

readpsf ubq.psf
coordpdb ubq.pdb
# whatever your file names are - note that this can be the whole system including water, etc.

for {set i 1} {$i <= 35} {incr i} {
  delatom U $i
#where U is the segname
}