From: Vijay Vammi (vsvammi_at_iastate.edu)
Date: Fri Sep 16 2011 - 15:42:45 CDT

Hi John,

Thanks for looking into it.

But I am still interested to know if any one has done this before and assert
if I am right when I say the problem reduces to two-dimmensional QR
factorization when dealing with MD trajectories.
I am writing a numpy code for it and would check with existing
implementation on a smaller dataset.

Thanks
Santhosh