From: Vijay Vammi (vsvammi_at_iastate.edu)
Date: Fri Sep 16 2011 - 10:39:40 CDT

Hi Dr. Daniel,

Thanks for the link. I would consider it in the future.
 The reason for the temporal resolution and also for the specific protocol
is, in this work I am trying to reproduce the results from "Toward a Unified
Representation of Protein Structural Dynamics in Solution" by Markwick et
al.

The simulation is an accelerated MD simulation and would require frequent
timestamps. And I have heard from many other references about QR
factorization and want to use the technique.

Thanks
Santhosh