From: Axel Kohlmeyer (akohlmey_at_gmail.com)
Date: Mon Sep 05 2011 - 08:39:31 CDT

On Mon, Sep 5, 2011 at 3:37 AM, oguz gurbulak <gurbulakoguz_at_yahoo.com>wrote:

> Dear VMD users,
>
> I study on molecular dynamics simulation method. I loaded the Density
> Profile Tool into VMD in the link below and tried to compute molecular
> number density profiles of the water in my liquid/liquid interface
> simulations. I used the psf and dcd files for this. But I couldn’t operate
> the tool and get any result. Could you please help me to compute the density
> profile ? Could you please share your advices about this issue ?
>
> http://multiscalelab.org/utilities/DensityProfileTool

as with most VMD add-on plugins,
you should contact the author(s).

on top of that, i would recommend to
provide more details in what difficulties
you have, what exactly you did and
what kind of error messages you see,
if any. telling somebody "i couldn't use it"
and "it didn't work" is less than helpful.

cheers,
    axel.

--
Dr. Axel Kohlmeyer