From: Casey Johnson (j.casey.johnson_at_gmail.com)
Date: Mon Aug 22 2011 - 17:54:41 CDT

Hello Users,

I am using the Lammps dump command to dump a .dcd file. I load a .pdb into
VMD then load the .dcd info into that file, I then try to wrap/unwrap the
bonds so they are in one unit cell, however, when I wrap/unwrap the file,
the molecules end up way outside the unit cell. I know this is because it's
positioning the atoms how they would be in the periodic boundaries but I
would like to see how the molecules are actually packing in the cell. Is it
possible to wrap/unwrap the bonds so they stay in the given unit cell
dimensions?

Thanks for your help,
Casey