From: Babban Mia (babbanmia_at_gmail.com)
Date: Sat Aug 13 2011 - 21:15:32 CDT

Thanks Dr. Axel

I did not notice the color change while loading input pdb/psf file. The
input was indeed broken because as you had suggested earlier that segment
ids should not be same for doing the solvation,I tried changing the segment
ids through a python script and it had failed at some places ,hence the
pdb/psf files were broken at some places.

I have resolved that thing for now and I tried solvating a small peptide
with non standard solvent pdb/psf box. but using the vmd gui ,I cant seem to
get the protein to the center of the box.

Is there a way to do it tk console /or in solvate gui plug in only ?

Thanks again

Best
Babban