From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Tue Aug 09 2011 - 22:19:02 CDT

JC,
  If someone can provide me with an example PSF file that exhibits
this problem, and it is a legal PSF file, it should be easy to modify
the PSF plugin to behave correctly. The PSF plugin already handles
PSF files that use EXT and other flags, so unless these files are either
using another new variant of the PSF format or they are illegally formatted,
I don't know why they would not read correctly.

Cheers,
  John