From: Nicolas Coudray (ncoudray_at_nysbc.org)
Date: Mon Jul 18 2011 - 14:46:13 CDT

Hi,

Thanks for the answer...

I am running VMD 1.9. I switched to a linux machine, and it's working fine now... Maybe rnaview is not running on Windows machine?...

Best,

Nicolas

  Hi Nicolas,

That's odd. Which version of VMD are you running? You shouldn't need
  to install rnaview. It's automatically installed by recent versions of
  VMD.

Thanks,