From: Molybdos Kirkimpolakis (supercomputer.simulation_at_gmail.com)
Date: Sun Jul 10 2011 - 00:17:29 CDT

Thanks Dr. Kohlmeyer that works very well. I was wondering how to select in
my system atoms with and x-axis smaller than a number and then wrap them.
I tried the following but seems not working and gives the following error

pbc set {150 140 280} -all

set selection [atomselect top "water and z<80"]

pbc wrap -sel "$selection" -compound fragment -orthorhombic -shiftcenterrel
{1 0 0 }

atomselect: cannot parse selection text: (atomselect0) and (not same
fragment as (z<280))

I checked that $selection is selectin properly.

Thanks again for the help!

cheers
Molybdos Kirkimpolakis
Πανεπιστήμιο Πατρών <http://www.biology.upatras.gr>