From: Jérôme Hénin (jhenin_at_ifr88.cnrs-mrs.fr)
Date: Thu Jul 07 2011 - 15:32:27 CDT

Hi Christian,

You could just use representations using carefully designed selection
texts, such as:
same residue as ((basic and sidechain and nitrogen) and within 3.2 of
(acidic and sidechain and oxygen))

and the same text, swapping acidic/oxygen and basic/nitrogen. Those
should give you about the same answers as the plugin, I think.

Pfüt di!
Jerome