From: Mark Cunningham (cunningham_at_utpa.edu)
Date: Tue Jul 05 2011 - 21:09:24 CDT

There is no such thing as a "corrected distance." The move amounts to translations
and rotations, both of which preserve distances between atoms in the molecule being
moved. The measure fit that you attempted only specified one atom. That is not
enough information to define the orientation. I've commented out lines within your
script that aren't necessary.

The measure bond requires a list. It's most economical to compute it once and pass it
to your myrmsd function. The suggested change (see below) will fail if there are multiple
atoms that satisfy your selection criteria, i.e., if there are multiple chains.

Mark