From: KK Sahu (kis.sahu_at_gmail.com)
Date: Tue Jun 07 2011 - 05:22:34 CDT

Dear Sir,
I am using VMD 1.9 and videoMach 5.8.5 (2011-05-23) on windows vista.
When I am trying to make a movie of a simulation (in fact a VMD
tutorial file), but after VMD finished forming all bmp images (which
named *.00000.bmp) then videomach automatically starts but gives me
error that (*.0000.bmp file not found) As you see that there is one
zero difference between the name of the images and that mentioned in
the error. I did search in the internet, and then found
(http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/vmd/mailing_list/vmd-l/18050.html)
you suggested using new vmdmovie.tcl file to rectify this issue. But I
could not locate this file. Will you be kind enough to send me that
file please.

Many thanks to you in advance.
Sincerely yours,
Kisor sahu