From: Dennis N Bromley (dbromley_at_uw.edu)
Date: Fri Jun 03 2011 - 22:27:58 CDT

Hi everyone,

I'm sorry if this is a common newbie question - I've looked everywhere
including the mailing list archives. Someone did ask this question a while
ago but the response was "have you tried 'within'?" which pointed me in the
right direction but alas, I'm still having problems.

Anyway, if someone could help me with the syntax I would be forever
grateful. I have a protein call 'receptor' and a small molecule called
'ligand' and I'm trying to show the protein side chains that interact with
the ligand atoms. In spirit I want to write "same residue as within 5 of
(molname 'ligand)'" but I can't seem to figure out exactly how to put the
syntax together.

Again, sorry if this has been answered somewhere and I just missed it.

thanks!
-denny-