From: Irene Newhouse (einew_at_hotmail.com)
Date: Fri May 27 2011 - 16:52:50 CDT

The cavity visualization tools I know about are for static structures - caver, castp, & surfnet implemented through Chimera. So there would be utility for an analogous VMD tool that could be coupled to trajectory animation, enabling convenient mapping of cavity size throughout a simulation w/out having to analyse n separate pdb snapshots, where n is limited by one's stomach for tedium & will undoubtedly be << the trajectory size.

Irene Newhouse