From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Fri May 27 2011 - 14:41:03 CDT

David,
  Sounds like you're close to having it working. How is your CAVE wand
communicating with VMD. Is it configured as a CAVElib intput device, or
is it being handled via VRPN or something else? What are your .vmdsensors
configuration lines? I'm puzzled why it would get "stuck" after the first
time you select something. I'd love to get more detail on this, maybe by
having you modify the code and add some printf() statements once you tell
me more about how your system is setup. If you have many any changes
to the original VMD code, it would be useful to have those modifications
so I can help you debug better.