From: Ramon Garduno-Juarez (unam.rgj_at_gmail.com)
Date: Fri May 20 2011 - 12:18:48 CDT

Hi Chris,

Thank you for your prompt answer...

----Have you checked that pot.dx really exists in "C:/Archivos de
programa/University of Illinois/VMD/1MYK/apbs.93162"?

Yes, in fact pot.dx does not appear anywhere under the VMD directory...

----Have you tried renaming directories such that they don't contain spaces?

Now I have done that... I reinstalled VMD in C:/VMD/ and everything is done
correctly...

THANK YOU!

Sincerely,
Ramon Garduno