From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Wed Apr 20 2011 - 16:05:38 CDT

Hi,
  Did you make sure to uninstall the previous version, and that there
were no files left from the old installation before installing this one?
If uninstalling/reinstalling does not fix the problem, then I would recommend
downloading the .MSI file again and starting over with the install, as
something has gone wrong with the installation, or the .MSI file may have
been corrupted during download.