From: Axel Kohlmeyer (akohlmey_at_gmail.com)
Date: Fri Mar 25 2011 - 13:04:44 CDT

fred,

rather than overloading the coordinate writing code with many
options to select and write out frames, i would suggest a
different strategy.

load the file(s) you want to read in full. then selectively _delete_
the frames that you don't want to save and then write it out in one go.
the deleting can be easily scripted, if you are careful to delete "backwards"
(i.e. from large frame numbers to small ones), it should be easy to
write a logic that compacts a data set from the frame numbers that
you want to keep.

cheers,
    axel.

--