From: jnsong (jnsong_at_itcs.ecnu.edu.cn)
Date: Wed Mar 23 2011 - 00:06:00 CDT

Dear Ajasja,

Thank you much for your advice.
Following your suggestion, I change the content of .tcl to:
set namdpsf ribuamd.psf
set namddcd10 ribua_md_60.dcd

source bigdcd.tcl
set outfile [ open rmsd.dat w ]

proc myrmsd { frame } {
    global mol outfile ref sel all
    $sel frame $frame
    $all frame $frame
    $all move [measure fit $sel $ref]
    puts $outfile "$frame [measure rmsd $sel $ref]"
}

set mol [mol new $namdpsf waitfor all]
set all [atomselect $mol all]
set ref [atomselect $mol "name CA" frame 0]
set sel [atomselect $mol "name CA"]
bigdcd myrmsd $namddcd10
bigdcd_wait
close $outfile
#quit

I add "$sel frame $frame" and "$all frame $frame" to update variable
"all" and "sel", but it turns out
nothing changed. RMSD for each frame is still 0.0.

Would you like to give me some more advice?

Thank you very much!

Jianing