From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Wed Mar 09 2011 - 11:06:56 CST

Joshua, Cesar,
  Thanks for sending this information. I've sent an email to one
of the engineers at NVIDIA, hopefully he'll have a suggestion for us.

If anyone else is seeing this message (or one like it) please let me know
ASAP as that will help us track down what might be going on. If you do
see such a message, send the VMD startup messages (see Joshua's example below)
and also include the output of these two commands:
  sw_vers
  kextstat | grep "CUDA"

Cheers,
  John