From: Ajasja Ljubetič (ajasja.ljubetic_at_gmail.com)
Date: Wed Mar 09 2011 - 08:21:46 CST

Dear John,

the beta is working great! I only have a two comments about the installer:

   - Is the registry key really necessary? The installer writes just one reg
   key under Software\University of Illinois\VMD\1.9\VMDDIR. But the VMD dir
   could be set to the directory that the executable is in automatically. (Then
   one could just copy the VMD folder to a different location/computer without
   installation).
   - Could the installer be changed slightly, to allow upgrading? Right now
   for every beta update it wants me to first uninstall the old installation...
   Or perhaps if you would release just the binaries without the installer
   as well.

Best regards,
Ajasja