From: Ioana Cozmuta (ioana_at_nas.nasa.gov)
Date: Wed Aug 06 2003 - 00:53:22 CDT

Hi John,

Thank you for your reply.
I was more or less asking if I want to write my own code to extract from a
trajectory that for a reduced group of atoms, what is the way to read the
binary dcd file and then read only the coordonates corresponding to the
selected group of atoms I want.

-what is the order in which the information is written in the dcd file
-how do I deal with the binary encription of the coordinates ?

Thank you,
Ioana