From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Thu Feb 17 2011 - 09:44:59 CST

Hi,
  I've posted the source code here, as I may be updating it more
frequently as I get patches back from the FreeBSD folks (they are
doing roughly the same thing, getting the VMD ports tree scripts
for FreeBSD synced up with the new code):
  http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/vmd/alpha/

You'll also need the latest version of Tachyon:
  http://www.photonlimited.com/~johns/tachyon/