From: Axel Kohlmeyer (akohlmey_at_gmail.com)
Date: Wed Jan 26 2011 - 10:02:42 CST

On Wed, Jan 26, 2011 at 9:57 AM, Germain Vallverdu
<germain.vallverdu_at_univ-pau.fr> wrote:
> Thanks this plugins seems to do what I want.
>
> But I did not use to write vmd scripts and I do not know where to start. It will be great if you could give me a short example. For example, suppose that I have a geometry in xyz format and I want to connect atom 1 and 2. How can I write this in a vmd script ?

i am confused. i already gave you an example
for exactly that kind of thing in my response email.

outside of that, there is the VMD documentation (user guide and tutorials):
http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/vmd/current/docs.html

what else do you need?

axel.

--