From: Lisa Perez (mouse_at_mail.chem.tamu.edu)
Date: Tue Dec 21 2010 - 14:38:48 CST

I just discovered that it is an ordering problem... Has anyone discovered an "easy way" to get vmd measure fit to use the order you give it instead of numerical order?

Sincerely,

Lisa M. Pérez, Ph.D.

Texas A&M University
Laboratory for Molecular Simulation, Manager
Graduate Faculty
http://lms.chem.tamu.edu/

Department of Chemistry
580 Ross Street