From: Ajasja Ljubetič (ajasja.ljubetic_at_gmail.com)
Date: Wed Nov 17 2010 - 10:25:55 CST

Try
http://www.uleth.ca/lib/guides/research/display.asp?PageID=35

<http://www.uleth.ca/lib/guides/research/display.asp?PageID=35>I think both
are identical if you include an extra pair of parenthesis
(nucleic) and (resname THY) and (resid 5 7 10) and (not backbone)
(nucleic) and (resname THY) and ((resid 5) or (resid 7) or (resid 10)) and
(not backbone)

Actually if you know the resid (and if this is your only DNA chain) then you
don't need the resname.
Regards,
Ajasja