From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Thu Nov 11 2010 - 11:07:55 CST

Hi,
  I suggest that you work through the VMD tutorial and read the
VMD User's Guide to become more familiar with the program.
See the "HBonds" representation:
  http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/vmd/current/ug/ug.html
  http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/vmd/current/docs.html#tutorials

Also, it is unnecessary to re-send your VMD-L postings unless
more than a week has passed without an answer to your question.

Most of the time if people do not answer in a day or two, the question
was either something very basic that is answered adequately by the existing
VMD documentation, or the question didn't provide enough detail for
others to be able to provide assistance.

Cheers,
  John