From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Sun Sep 19 2010 - 20:18:56 CDT

Hi Rob,
  I'm finally catching up on a long backlog of emails...
I'm testing compiles of your plugin on multiple platforms presently.
Can you send me some example ABINIT files I should be able to load with it?
(either email, or post them on your web page in the same directory
 as the abinit plugin source code link you sent)

As soon as I get past a few small compilation issues, I could
then add the code to the VMD CVS tree. Are you agreeable with it
being open source like the other VMD plugins?