From: Anwaar Al-Zireeni (a.alzireeni_at_gmail.com)
Date: Thu Jul 15 2010 - 18:34:56 CDT

Hello,

I have obtained the structure of vinculin from pdb.org, but it is missing
the last 4 residues: PRO-TRP-TYR-GLN. I tried adding these residues using
Swiss-PDB-Viewer, but it completely altered my pdb file and left out all
hydrogens as well. I know there is a "residue" command in vmd, where I can
add on single residues to the end of a segment, but for some reason it is
not working. Can I get some clarification on exactly how to do this? I have
looked over the psfgen user guide, but there is no further example and I'm a
bit confused. I would appreciate any help, thanks!

Anwaar