From: Axel Kohlmeyer (akohlmey_at_gmail.com)
Date: Fri Jun 04 2010 - 13:11:08 CDT

did you do "make distrib" with ARCH and PLUGINDIR set to the proper directories?
it looks almost as if the (molfile) plugin headers are not available.
the compiler silently
tries to compile anyway, but fails miserably.

cheers,
   axel.

--
Dr. Axel Kohlmeyer    akohlmey_at_gmail.com
http://sites.google.com/site/akohlmey/