From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Wed Jun 02 2010 - 12:51:24 CDT

Hi,
  "MOLID" should have been a numeric value, e.g. the output of the
command "molinfo top" for example:
  autopsf -mol 0
or
  autopsf -mol [molinfo top]

This is the kind of thing I think you would understand better if you
worked your way through the various VMD tutorials before going into this...

Cheers,
  John