From: politr_at_huji.ac.il
Date: Sun May 16 2010 - 09:48:19 CDT

Dear VMD users and developers.
I was using "animate write pdb $pdb beg 0 end $final_frame waitfor all
sel $sel" in order to create a pdb file that contains the coordinates of
selected residues.
now I want to save the coordinates not from the whole trajectory but
only if it answer to some condition. I tried to use "animate write pdb
$pdb beg $i end $i waitfor all sel $sel" but instead of appending pdb
from different frames the command overwrites the file so that i\m
getting only the coordinates of the last frame. How can I save the
coordinates of my selection from all the frames that answer the desired
condition? The condition is sasa.
Thank you in advance.
Regina