From: Wei Chen (cwbluesky_at_gmail.com)
Date: Wed May 05 2010 - 13:57:16 CDT

Hi Ajasja,

Thank you for reply!

Because I have a trajectory whose format is not readable for vmd, so I have
to generate pdb files first and then load them to vmd. I tried bigdcd like
this:

#############################
source bigdcd.tcl

proc output { frame } {
puts "#: $frame"
}

set start 0
set end 499
set stride 10
set fileformat "%06d0.00ps.pdb"

set filename [format $fileformat 0]
set mol [mol new $filename type pdb waitfor all]

for {set i $start} {$i <= $end} {incr i 1} {

    set filename [format $fileformat [expr $i]]
        bigdcd output pdb $filename
        bigdcd_wait
}

quit