From: Dr. Daniel James White PhD (dan_at_chalkie.org.uk)
Date: Thu Jun 12 2003 - 09:48:30 CDT

Hi,

I mean in one there is one image, the correct one for that eye,
in the other there are both images, the left and right at the same time.

this is only with VMD, not on Bodil or Pymol

Dan

On Thursday, June 12, 2003, at 05:34 PM, Bogdan Costescu wrote:

> On Thu, 12 Jun 2003, Dr. Daniel James White PhD wrote:
>
>> I get double image for one eye with crystal eyes stereo
>> with the stereo graphics enabler
>
> Please explain in more detail about what you call "double image for one
> eye". You can read something about my results with the stereo enabler
> in:
>
> http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/vmd/mailing_list/vmd-l/1463.html
>
> I'd really like to know if what I saw was an isolated case or not...
>
> --
> Bogdan Costescu
>
> IWR - Interdisziplinaeres Zentrum fuer Wissenschaftliches Rechnen
> Universitaet Heidelberg, INF 368, D-69120 Heidelberg, GERMANY
> Telephone: +49 6221 54 8869, Telefax: +49 6221 54 8868
> E-mail: Bogdan.Costescu_at_IWR.Uni-Heidelberg.De

Dr. Daniel James White BSc. (Hons.) PhD
Cell Biology
Department of biological and environmental science
PO Box 35
University of Jyväskylä
Jyväskylä FIN 40014
Finland