From: Axel Kohlmeyer (akohlmey_at_gmail.com)
Date: Fri Apr 09 2010 - 15:23:38 CDT

On Fri, Apr 9, 2010 at 3:10 PM, Ziemys, Arturas
<Arturas.Ziemys_at_uth.tmc.edu> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Is there any way access "DynamicBonding' information ? For example, to save to PDB with CONNECT records, or MOL2. Can I access by script ?

you can actually do better. the Dynamic Bonds representation has a fixed cutoff
for all atom distances.

if you do:

mol bondsrecalc [molinfo top]

VMD will recalculate your bonding information based on
atom dependent (covalent) atomic radii (initially from an internal table,
but you can reset them). that will sort out all kinds of issue for bonding
with atoms of largely differing radius.

cheers,
    axel.

--
Dr. Axel Kohlmeyer    akohlmey_at_gmail.com
http://sites.google.com/site/akohlmey/