From: Axel Kohlmeyer (akohlmey_at_gmail.com)
Date: Mon Apr 05 2010 - 11:56:07 CDT

On Mon, Apr 5, 2010 at 12:33 PM, Ranyere Deyler <ranyere_at_gmail.com> wrote:

> And nothing. Looking at the console it gave this message:
>
> WARNING: PSF file is incomplete, no angles, dihedrals, impropers, or
> cross-terms will be writen.
>
> So, it didn't wright down anything, not even the bonds. I tried everything
> but it always generate a wrong psf file. If you have another idea i
> apreciate. Thanks a lot.

the message is not important. this message is only printed
when you don't write out angles and dihedrals. it doesn't say
anything about the bonds. have a look at the psf file itself!

you can in principle silence the message by using:
topo guessangles
to generate the corresponding angle definitions, similarly
for dihedrals and impropers, but you have to check the literature
on which definitions would be a good idea to include
or whether it would be sufficient to just do a position
restraint on the CNT atoms.

in general, if you want a realistic description of a CNT
you should use an AIREBO or Tersoff many body
potential and those don't need any of the two.

cheers,
    axel.