From: Ajasja Ljubetič (ajasja.ljubetic_at_gmail.com)
Date: Mon Mar 29 2010 - 08:09:36 CDT

Hello!

Confirmed crash on Win7_64bit and WinXp_32bit. (Using the 32bit cuda
precompiled distribution of VMD on an AMD Phenom Quadcore and GTS 250
graphics card).
The file vtfplugin.so is present under
{$VMD_INSTALL_DIR}\plugins\WIN32\molfile.
I was also unable to load another example vtf (
http://espressowiki.mpip-mainz.mpg.de/wiki/index.php/VTF_trajectory/structure/coordinate_format#Full_example_file).
VMD did not crash, but complained of an unrecognized keyword.

Best regards,
Ajasja Ljubetič