From: Alexandre Suman de Araujo (asaraujo_at_if.sc.usp.br)
Date: Wed Mar 10 2010 - 06:03:01 CST

Hi Axel

The second suggestion worked very well.
But the use of mergestructs package resulted in problems. When I try to
use the following command:

mergestructs {file1.psf file1.pdb} {file2.psf file2.pdb} file3

I have the following error

wrong # args: should be "mergestructs"

When I try to call mergestructs without parameters, the GUI interface is
opened.
I tried to find the correct syntax but I have not success.
Do you mind what is happening?

Cheers

Alexandre Suman de Araujo *
Faculdade de Ciências Farmacêuticas de Ribeirão Preto *
Universidade de São Paulo *
Dep. de Física e Química *
Grupo de Física Biológica * e-mail: asaraujo_at_fcfrp.usp.br*
Av. do Café, s/n° * e-mail: ale.suman_at_gmail.com *
CEP: 14040-903 * Phone: +55 (16) 3602-4172 *
Ribeirão Preto, SP, Brasil * Phone: +55 (16) 3602-4222 *